Sterling silver menorah by Arie Ofir.
- Nine silver balls supported by zigzag base.
- For use with oil.
- Professor Arie Ofir (Israeli, b. 1939) graduated from the Bezalel School of Art in Jerusalem.
- Studied with the renowned silversmith D.H. Gumbel and at Georg Jensen in Copenhagen.
- Ofir's works of art have been displayed in many well-known museums, including the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, The Victoria & Albert Museum in London and The Jewish Museum in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Amsterdam and Frankfurt.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
Modern Menorah Collection
No obvious signs of wear.
Height: 3.75 inches / 9.53 cm
Width: 1.5 inches / 3.81 cm
Depth: 14.25 inches / 36.2 cm