Hand-knotted antique Persian rug, made in the Heriz region.
- Vibrant red field contains multiple stepped medallions in shades of blue and ivory.
- Field contains small-scale botanical and geometric motifs throughout.
- Bounded by a blue and taupe border containing a variety of botanical designs and symbols.
- Accent colors include green, salmon and marigold.
- Wool pile on cotton ground.
Wear is minimal and is consistent with age.
Width: 36 inches / 91.44 cm
Length: 123 inches / 312.42 cm
Pile Height: 0.25 inches / 0.64 cm