The second edition update of the Nike and Concepts collaboration inspired by the traditional New England lobster dinner experience. The Lobster Dunk series remains one Nike’s most iconic to date. Originally released in 1985 for basketball, Dunks popularity with skateboarders led to the launch of the SB line in 2002, featuring additional padding and Zoom Air soles.
- Designed in collaboration with the pioneering Boston-based streetwear company Concepts (CNCPTS), one of the first stores in the country to carry the Dunk SB line.
- Tonal blues with speckled shell-like overlay, leather Swoosh, bib-inspired interior lining, and rubber claw band at toe.
- One of only 200 pairs packaged in HAZMAT-themed sealed shoe bags and foam container as part of the “Danger Blue Lobster” marketing campaign.
- Alien Workshop skate deck designed exclusively for Concepts’ Launch Day giveaway with the first 200 pairs sold.
- Includes a giant foam lobster claw.
- Labeled size 11’lbs’.
- Style Number: 313170
- Color Code: 342
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
Leather, Rubber, Synthetic, Cotton, Plastic
- New in special packaging.
- Sealed in Hazmat plastic bags.