Hanukkah menorah of sterling silver and aluminum by Yaakov Greenvurcel.
- Modern geometric design achieved with massive silver tubes and heavy aluminum base.
- For use with candles.
- Signed and dated.
- Yaakov Greenvurcel is an award-winning graduate of the Bezalel Art Academy of Jerusalem, and has been designing contemporary Jewish ceremonial art and silver objet d’art since 1980. He is one of the world’s most prominent artists in his field.
- His ritual objects breathe new life into ancient forms and are designed in accordance with the Halachah or Jewish Law.
- Each one of the creations is meticulously handcrafted with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Greenvurcel’s works of art have been exhibited widely and are part of many well-known private and public collections around the world, as well as the permanent collections of fifteen international museums.
- Yaakov Greenvurcel is featured in the book 500 Judaica: Innovative Contemporary Ritual Art, Lark Books.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
Modern Menorah Collection
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 8.5 inches / 21.59 cm
Width: 12 inches / 30.48 cm
Depth: 3 inches / 7.62 cm
Sterling Silver, Aluminum