Christo’s personal project book of his work on Lago d’Iseo.
- Christo (Bulgarian, 1935-2020).
- Jeanne-Claude (Moroccan, 1935-2009).
- Wolfgang Volz (German, b. 1948).
- TASCHEN, 2017.
- Documents the multisensory environmental work from start to finish to include early research of locations, technical developments, material production, and the final 16-day experience with visitors from around the world.
- Signed by Christo and Wolfgang Volz.
- Includes a 24 x 24 cm swatch of The Floating Piers’ original dahlia yellow fabric.
- Edition of 840 (No. 161–1,000).
- Hardcover in slipcase with six fold-out pages, 846 pages.
Height: 11.4 inches / 28.96 cm
Width: 10.6 inches / 26.92 cm
Art, Archives and collections, Photographs