Bon a Tirer presentation copy of Magnum Founders printed platinum prints.
- Magnum Founders: In Celebration of 60 Years
- London: Verso Editions, 2007.
- 16 original hand-printed platinum prints (twelve bound prints, four free-standing).
- Limited to 75 copies worldwide.
- BAT (Bon a Tirer) presentation copy to Stan Klimek.
- The book has been signed by the 55 current Magnum Photographers.
- Each print is estate stamped and designated as the BAT with the Henri Cartier-Bresson signed in full on the recto by Martine Franck.
- Images printed in platinum by Stan Klimek on Fabriano Artistico, a traditional 100% cotton watercolor paper.
- Text in Walbaum and Helvetica Neue by the Press & Letterfoundry of Michael & Winifred Bixler.
- Printed on 100% cotton Hahnemühle Photo Rag by Michael Russem at Kat Ran Press.
- Hand-bound in quarter-leather by Mark Tomlinson featuring distinctive red Japanese crepe endsheets, red leather endbands and a unique cover construction of black and red laminated paper boards.
- Encased in an English buckram clamshell and presented in a walnut box designed by Skolkin + Chickey.
- A Letter of Provenance from Stan Klimek is included with this edition.
Robert Capa, Picasso and Françoise Gilot, 1948. Estate stamped on the verso.
George Rodger, Masai Moran Ceremony, Kenya 1979. Estate stamped on verso.
Henri Cartier-Bresson, Alicante, Spain, 1932. Signed and designated BAT on recto by Glen Serbin, publisher of Verso Limited Editions.
Henri Cartier-Bresson, Kashmir, 1948. Signed and designated BAT on recto by Glen Serbin, publisher of Verso Limited Editions.
No obvious signs of wear.
Height: 14 inches / 35.56 cm
Width: 17 inches / 43.18 cm
Photographs, Art, History, Illustrated, Fine bindings