7 December 2022•10:00 GMT•
48 results sorted by
Lot number (low to high)
101. A Large Collection of Near Eastern Cylinder Seals, and other Near Eastern objects, circa 4000-500 B.C.
102. An Iranian Terracotta Figure of a Woman, Southwest Caspian Area, circa early 1st Millennium B.C.
103. A South Arabian Alabaster Head of a Woman, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
104. A Cypriot Bichrome Jar, Cypro-Archaic I, circa 750-600 B.C.
105. A Large Hellenistic Terracotta Figure of Eros, circa early 2nd Century B.C.
106. An Attic Black-figured Siana Cup, attributed to the Taras Painter, the tondo perhaps by the Malibu painter, circa 560-550 B.C.
107. An Attic Red-figured Hydria, attributed to the Manner of the Dinos Painter, circa late 5th century B.C.
108. An Attic Black-figured Column Krater, circa 540-530 B.C.
109. An Attic Black-figured Skyphos, circa 540-520 B.C.
110. An Attic Black-figured Olpe, circa 500 B.C.
111. An Attic Black-figured Column Krater, circa 530-520 B.C.
112. An Apulian Red-figured Hydria, circa 350-330 B.C.
113. An Apulian Red-figured Rhyton, circa 350-330 B.C.
114. A Roman Marble Trapezophoros, circa 1st Century A.D.
115. A Roman Marble Head of a Panther, circa 1st/2nd Century A.D.
116. A Roman Marble Relief Theatre Mask, 3rd Century A.D.
117. A Roman Bronze Bust of Artemis, circa 2nd Century A.D.
118. A Fragmentary Roman Bronze Portrait Head of a Man, circa A.D. 230
119. A Roman Marble Trapezophoros, circa 1st Century A.D.
120. A Roman Gold Necklace and Pendant, circa 1st/3rd Century A.D.
121. A Roman Bronze Protome Spout, Circa 2nd Century A.D.
122. A Roman Marble Figure of Priapos, Circa Early 3rd Century A.D.
123. A Fragmentary Roman Marble Portrait Head of a Youth, circa 200 A.D., on later European shoulders
124. A Roman Limestone Head of a Man, circa 4th/5th Century A.D
125. An Egyptian Porphyritic Diorite Pestle, Predynastic Period, circa 4000-3000 B.C.
126. An Egyptian Basalt Jar, Predynastic Period (Nagada II)/ 1st Dynasty, circa 3500-2900 B.C.
127. An Egyptian Diorite Palette, Predynastic Period, Nagada II, circa 3600-3200 B.C.
128. An Egyptian Greywacke Cosmetic Palette, late Predynastic Period/ 1st Dynasty, circa 3200-2900 B.C.
129. An Egyptian Pottery Jar, Predynastic Period, Nagada II, circa 3600-3200 B.C.
130. An Egyptian Anhydrite Cosmetic Vessel, 12th Dynasty, 1938-1759 B.C.
131. An Egyptian Indurated Limestone Relief Fragment, 19th/20th Dynasty, 1292-1075 B.C.
132. A Fragmentary Egyptian Granite head of the God Amun, 18th Dynasty, 1540-1292 B.C.
133. An Egyptian Limestone Block Statue of a Man, 3rd Intermediate Period, 1075-716 B.C.
134. An Egyptian Limestone Head of a King or God, probably 3rd Intermediate Period, 1075-716 B.C.
135. An Egyptian Wood Mummy Mask, 26th/30th Dynasty, 664-342 B.C.
136. An Egyptian Granite Bust of a Man, 26th Dynasty, 664-525 B.C.
137. An Egyptian Alabaster Canopic Jar and Lid, 26th/ 30th Dynasty, 664-342 B.C.
138. An Egyptian Bronze Figure of the Goddess Mut, 25th/early 26th Dynasty, circa 750-600 B.C.
139. A Large Egyptian Basalt Figure of the Horus Falcon, 30th Dynasty/Ptolemaic Period, 380-30 B.C.
140. An Egyptian Greywacke Inscribed Statue Base, Late Period, 712-30 B.C
141. A Fragmentary Egyptian Blue-green Faience Figure of Sekhmet, 3rd Intermediate Period, 1075-716 B.C.
142. A Roman Wood Table Leg, circa 1st/2nd Century A.D.
143. A Romano-Egyptian Group of Millefiori and Mosaic Glass Beads, circa 1st Century B.C./4th Century A.D.
144. A Hellenistic Marble Head of a Ptolemaic Ruler, circa 3rd Century B.C.
147. An Egyptian Turquoise-glazed Steatite Scarab, 18th Dynasty, period of Queen Hatshepsut, 1479-1458 B.C.
148. An Egyptian Turquoise Faience Fragment from a Vessel, 3rd Intermediate Period, 1075-716 B.C.
149. An Egyptian Blue-green Faience Fragment of a Chalice, 3rd Intermediate Period, 1075-716 B.C.
150. An Egyptian White Faience Fragment from a Chalice, 3rd Intermediate Period, 1075-716 B.C.