6 December 2022•14:30 GMT•
36 results sorted by
Lot number (low to high)
1. An Egyptian Porphyritic Diorite Jar, Predynastic Period (Nagada II)/1st Dynasty, circa 3500-2900 B.C.
2. An Egyptian Buffware Pottery Jar, Predynastic Period, Nagada II, circa 3600-3200 B.C.
3. A Fragmentary Egyptian Granite Figure of Tuthmosis III, 18th Dynasty, reign of Tuthmosis III, 1479-1426 B.C.
4. An Egyptian Limestone Relief, 19th Dynasty, 1305-1196 B.C.
5. An Egyptian Granite Head of the Goddess Sekhmet, 18th Dynasty, period of Amenhotep III, 1390-1353 B.C.
6. An Egyptian Limestone Round-topped Stela, New Kingdom, probably early 18th Dynasty, circa 1540-1292 B.C.
7. A Large Egyptian Bronze Figure of a Lion-headed Goddess, 21st/25th Dynasty, 1075-525 B.C.
8. An Egyptian Bronze Head of a Cat, 22nd/26th Dynasty, 944-525 B.C.
9. An Egyptian Pale Blue-green Ushabti of Neferibresaneith, 26th Dynasty, period of Amasis, 570-526 B.C.
10. An Egyptian Pale Green Faience Figure of a Dwarf, 26th/30th Dynasty, 664-342 B.C.
11. An Egyptian Green Faience Figure of a Baboon, 26th/30th Dynasty, 664-342 B.C.
12. An Egyptian Bronze Figure of the Horus Falcon, 26th Dynasty, 664-525 B.C.
13. An Egyptian Polychrome and Gilt Cartonnage Mask of a Woman, Roman Period, circa 1st Century A.D.
14. An Egyptian Deep Aubergine and Turquoise Faience Vase, Roman Period, circa 1st Century A.D.
16. The "Bulawayo Stone". A Sabaean Votive Stele to the Gods 'Athar and Sahar, Southern Arabia, circa 3rd Century A.D.
17. An Attic Red-Figured Janiform Kantharos, attributed to the Syriskos Painter, circa 480-470 B.C.
18. An Attic Red-figured Hydria, attributed to Polygnotos, circa 440 B.C.
19. An Attic Black-figured Siana Cup, attributed to the Griffin-bird Painter, circa 570-540 B.C.
20. An Attic Black-figured Oinochoe, related to the Altenburg Class, circa late 6th Century B.C.
21. An Attic Black-figured Neck Amphora, circa 500-490 B.C.
22. An Attic Black-figured Hydria, attributed to the Workshop of the Ready Painter, circa late 6th Century B.C.
23. An Attic Red-figured Column Krater, attributed to near the Orchard Painter, circa mid-5th Century B.C.
24. A Lucanian Red-figured Amphora, attributed to the Amykos Painter, circa late 5th Century B.C.
25. A Large Apulian Red-figured Patera, attributed to the Stuttgart Group, circa 330-300 B.C.
26. A Large Apulian Red-figure Amphora, attributed to the Group of Copenhagen 4223, circa 3rd quarter of the 4th Century B.C.
27. A Roman Marble Loculus Plaque with Funerary Inscription for Martial, late 1st/2nd Century A.D.
28. A Roman Marble Portrait Bust of a Woman, Augustan, circa early 1st Century A.D.
29. A Roman Marble Portrait Bust of Emperor Antoninus Pius, circa A.D. 140
30. A Fragmentary Roman Torso of Apollo or Dionysos, circa 2nd Century A.D.
31. A Roman Marble Head of Dionysos, circa 2nd Century A.D.
32. A Greek Marble Figure of a Goddess, mid 4th Century B.C.
33. A Roman Marble Herm Head of Silenos, circa 1st Century A.D.
34. A Roman Marble Sarcophagus Fragment, circa 3rd Century A.D.
35. A Roman Bronze Applique Bust of a Goddess, circa mid 2nd Century A.D.
36. A Byzantine Bronze Steelyard and Weight, circa 5th century A.D.
37. A Roman Blue-green Glass Cinerarium, circa 1st/2nd Century A.D.