8 December 2021•16:00 GMT•
80 results sorted by
Lot number (low to high)
100. A South Arabian Alabaster Ibex Frieze, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
101. A South Arabian Alabaster Relief Head of a Woman, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
102. Two South Arabian Alabaster Fragments, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
103. A South Arabian Limestone Figure, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
104. A South Arabian Limestone Bull Stele, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
105. Three South Arabian Alabaster Miniature Vessels, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
106. A South Arabian Alabaster Relief Head, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
107. A South Arabian Alabaster Base of a Statuette, Qataban, circa 1st Century A.D.
108. A South Arabian Alabaster Left Hand, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
109. Two South Arabian Antiquities, Qataban, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D.
110. An Alabaster Plaque, perhaps South Arabian, 3rd Century B.C./1st Century A.D., or Modern
111. Two Alabaster Figures of Aphrodite, circa 2nd/3rd Century A.D.
112. Seven Zoomorphic and Divine Terracotta Figures, circa 2000-1500 B.C., and later
114. A Fragmentary Terracotta Head of a Woman or Goddess, circa 4th/1st Century B.C.
115. A Pottery Transport Amphora, circa 2nd Century B.C./3rd Century A.D.
116. A Group of Four Bronzes, circa 2nd Century B.C./2nd Century A.D.
117. A Roman Bronze Figure of a Dolphin, circa 1st/3rd Century A.D.
118. Four Objects, ancient and later
119. A Roman Lead Sarcophagus Fragment, circa late 2nd/mid 3rd Century A.D.
120. Five Bronzes, circa 1st/2nd Century A.D. and earlier
121. Three Antiquities, circa 4th Century B.C./3rd Century A.D.
122. Two Roman Gold Eros Ornaments, circa 1st/3rd Century A.D.
123. A Mosaic Fragment, probably Byzantine, circa 5th/6th Century A.D., or later
124. A Hellenistic Core-formed Glass Amphoriskos, circa 3rd/2nd Century B.C.
125. Fifteen Roman and Later Glass Vessels, circa 1st/7th Century A.D.
126. Seven Glass Vessels, circa 3rd/5th century A.D.
127. Seven Roman Glass Vessels, circa 3rd/5th Century A.D.
128. A Roman Mould-Blown Hexagonal Glass Flask, circa 1st Century A.D.
129. A Roman Pale Green Mould-Blown Glass Jug, circa 1st Century A.D.
130. A Canaanite Bronze Figure of a God, Middle Bronze Age II, circa 1900-1550 B.C.
131. Two Mesopotamian Clay Cuneiform Tablets
132. A Fragmentary Neo-Babylonian Terracotta Brick of Nebuchadnezzar II, 604-562 B.C.
133. A Western Asiatic Bronze Helmet, circa 8th Century B.C.
134. An Egyptian Basalt Jar, Predynastic Period (Naqada II)/1st Dynasty, circa 3500-2900 B.C.
135. An Egyptian Basalt Head of a Man, 12th Dynasty, 1938-1759 B.C
136. An Egyptian Wood Mummy Mask, 21st/22nd Dynasty, 1075-716 B.C.
137. An Egyptian Granodiorite Jar, New Kingdom, 1540–1075 B.C.
139. An Egyptian Limestone Canopic Jar, 26th/30th Dynasty, 664-342 B.C.
140. An Egyptian Bronze Figure of Osiris, 21st/22nd Dynasty, 1075-716 B.C.
141. An Egyptian Banded Alabaster Canopic Jar, 26th Dynasty, 664-525 B.C.
142. An Egyptian Polychrome Wood Mummy Mask, 25th/early 26th Dynasty, circa 750-600 B.C.
143. Two Fragments from an Egyptian or Quartzite Figure of a Man, New Kingdom, 1550-1075 B.C.
144. An Egyptian Brilliant Blue Faience Ushabti of Userhatmes, 21st Dynasty, 1075-944 B.C.
145. An Egyptian Limestone Canopic Jar, 19th Dynasty, 1292-1190 B.C.
146. An Egyptian Bronze Figure of Osiris, 26th Dynasty, 664-525 B.C.
147. An Egyptian Stone Figure of a Frog, 26th/30th Dynasty, 664-342 B.C.
148. A Romano-Egyptian Group of Millefiori and Mosaic Glass Beads, circa 1st Century B.C./4th Century A.D.
149. A Roman Glass Bead Necklace, circa 2nd/3rd Century A.D.