View full screen - View 1 of Lot 21. Dom Pérignon 1990 (3 MAG).
21

Dom Pérignon 1990 (3 MAG)

Estimate:

1,800

to
- 2,400 USD

Dom Pérignon 1990 (3 MAG)

Dom Pérignon 1990 (3 MAG)

Estimate:

1,800

to
- 2,400 USD

Lot sold:

2,750

USD

Dom Pérignon 1990

In individual coffrets

In 2020 and from magnum, this is still beautifully fresh, pale and with enormous finesse of bubble. The 58% Chardonnay (the rest is 42% Pinot Noir) gives delightful silkiness and the magnum format bestows extra youth. This weaves its magic. Serena Sutcliffe, MW

WA 96


3 mags (oc)