1952 - 2013
acrylic on lead on wood
200 by 300.5 cm. 78¾ by 118¼ in.
Executed in 1988.
This work is recorded in the archive of Günther Förg as No. WVF.88.B.0179. We thank Mr. Michael Neff from the Estate of Günther Förg for the information he has kindly provided on this work.
Galerie Pierre Huber, Geneva (acquired directly from the artist)
Christie's, New York, Beyond Selections: From the Collection of Pierre Huber, 26 February 2007, Lot 43 (consigned by the above)
Private Collection, Berlin
Acquired from the above by the present owner
Geneva, Galerie Pierre Huber, Günther Förg, October - November 1988
Lausanne, Musée Cantonal des Beaux-Arts, Private View 1980-2000: Collection Pierre Huber, June - September 2005, p. 103, illustrated in colour
London, Luxembourg & Dayan, Förg: From and Against Modernism. With a Response by Fischli & Weiss, March - May 2019, pp. 20-21, illustrated in colour, pp. 35 and 37, illustrated in colour (installation view)