A BERLIN (K.P.M) PORCELAIN RECTANGULAR PLAQUE, 'THE GARLAND OF FRUIT' LATE 19TH CENTURY
after the painting by Peter Paul Rubens, depicting seven putti carrying a large garland of fruit in a mountainous landscape, signed Langhamer, impressed sceptre mark, KPM and letter H, incised 20 _ 14, framed.
plaque 14½ in. x 20½ in.
36.7 x 52.5 cm
The original painting produced by Rubens between 1615-17 is now in the collection of Alte Pinakothek, Munich.