1928 - 1987
pen on paper
sheet: 17 x 14 in.; 43.2 x 35.5 cm.
Executed circa 1957.
This work is stamped by the Estate of Andy Warhol and the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. and numbered VF 200.161 on the reverse.
The Andy Warhol Foundation
Susan Sheehan Gallery, New York
Acquired from the above by the present owner