English Edwardian sterling silver fox hunt box.
- Made by Goldsmiths & Silversmiths Co. Ltd. in London in 1910.
- Rectangular with straight sides.
- Cover hinged and flat with tapering tab.
- On cover top is a hunting scene, and in the foreground, a horse takes a fence, the hounds racing ahead with the principals cut out on stained wood.
- Background with engraved hilly landscape.
- Cedar-lined and partitioned interior.
- Leather-lined bottom.
- Fully marked.
Wear and patina consistent with age and use.
A few minor pings.
Height: 2.25 inches / 5.71 cm
Width: 6.5 inches / 16.51 cm
Depth: 3.5 inches / 8.89 cm
Gross weight: 21 troy ounces
Sterling Silver, Cedar
Modern Style, Transitional Style
Country of Origin