Sculptural menorah in steel by Elizabeth Katz.
- An ultra-modern interpretation of the classic hanukkiah form.
- All of the arms of the hanukkiah branch are created from the same sheet of metal, which is inspired by the shared common origin of the Jewish people.
- Finished with a powder-coating process applied electrostatically.
- Red color is called Jasper.
- For use with candles.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
This item is part of our Modern Menorah Collection
No obvious signs of wear.
Height: 10.5 inches / 26.67 cm
Width: 20.5 inches / 52.07 cm
Depth: 5 inches / 12.7 cm
Country of Origin