Puffo stool designed by Gruppo Strum.
- Functional and fun stool.
- Designed by Georgio Ceretti, Pietro Derossi, Carlo Giammaroc and Riccardo Rosso and Maurizio Vogliazzo.
- Manufactured by Gufram s.r.l.
- Polyurethane foam molded into a simple cylinder.
- Blue Guflac paint.
- From Barney's NYC.
- In Italy throughout the 1960s and 1970s, radical design groups were established in opposition to the functionalism of the International Style; Gruppo Strum was one of these groups.
- Taking their name as an abbreviation of archtettura strumentale (functional architecture), the founders were all architects, graduates of Politecnico di Torino: Giorgio Ceretti, Pietro Derossi, Carlo Giammarco, Riccardo Rosso and Maurizio Vogliazzo.
- The group promoted theoretical studies and seminars that played a role in development of the antidesign and radical architecture movements.
Height: 18 inches / 45.72 cm
Diameter: 20.5 inches / 52.07 cm