American mixed metal bowl with fruiting apple branch made by Gorham in Providence.
- Japonesque mixed metal on sterling silver bowl with three tapering supports.
- Curved sides with allover spot hammering.
- Gilt washed interior overhung with apple branch mounted to exterior.
- Exterior with applied birds, butterflies and cattails.
- Fully marked with maker's stamp, dated letter, number 1725.
Patination consistent with age and use.
Height: 4.75 inches / 12.06 cm
Width: 10.25 inches / 26.04 cm
Depth: 9 inches / 22.86 cm
Sterling Silver, Metal, Gilt Metal
Country of Origin