- Designed in 2012 by Pritzker-winning architect Jean Nouvel.
- Part of the LessLess series.
- Long rectangular conference table of aluminum sheet metal with pre-anodized finish.
- Legs of extruded L-shaped profiles.
- Elegant and refined minimalism of form and function.
- Designed for the possibility of modular use with multiple tables.
Wear commensurate with age and use.
Moderate scratches and scuffs to top surfaces and base of legs.
Height: 28.5 inches / 72.39 cm
Width: 110.25 inches / 280.04 cm
Depth: 27.5 inches / 69.85 cm