English sterling silver ashtrays.
- Sold as a set of 4.
- Made by Atkin Brothers in Sheffield, England.
- English silver crown coin set in the center of each tray.
- Square shape with cut off corners and has four bays for the cigarettes or cigars to rest on.
- Three of the trays are made in consecutive years: 1935, '36, '37. The one made in 1935 bears the Coronation hallmark commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Coronation of King George V.
- All marked HA, two with date letter S, one with T and another with U.
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 0.5 inches / 1.27 cm
Width: 3.5 inches / 8.89 cm
Depth: 3.5 inches / 8.89 cm