American Victorian sterling silver bowl.
- Made by Tiffany & Co. in New York.
- Solid oval well and wavy rim.
- Detailed with chased flowers, scrolls and pierced and open floral lattice.
- Rim has applied scrolls, flowers and scallop shells.
- Fully marked including maker's stamp, pattern number 11283 (first produced in 1892) and director's letter T (1892–1902).
Wear and patination consistent with age and use.
Height: 2 inches / 5.08 cm
Width: 14.88 inches / 37.8 cm
Depth: 12 inches / 30.48 cm
Country of Origin