American sterling silver pocket match vesta.
- A classic form featuring double-sided stamping.
- The front features a Native American Chief portrait in feathered headdress, and the back features a cartouche.
- Native American iconography featured throughout, including the lid.
- A tightly snapping top hinged lid and underneath of the base is a striking plate.
- The cartouche engraved "Nov. 7 '05."
- Marker's mark on the lip of the lid and model number R2507 stamped on the opposite side of the interior lip of the lid.
A series of small bruises along the edges.
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 3 inches / 7.62 cm
Width: 1.75 inches / 4.45 cm
Edwardian, Americana Style
Traditional Style, Eclectic
Country of Origin