American Georgian-style sterling silver centerpiece bowl.
- Made by Tuttle Silver Co. in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Retailed by Cartier in New York.
- Curved sides and raised foot.
- Cast lion’s head mounts with loose rings.
- Cast gadrooned rims.
- Fully marked including maker’s (Tuttle) and retailer’s stamps, and maker’s presidential date code for Lyndon Baine Johnson (1963-1969).
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 6.25 inches / 15.88 cm
Width: 12.5 inches / 31.75 cm
Depth: 11.25 inches / 28.57 cm
Heavy weight: 59.5 troy ounces
Georgian Style, Mid-Century Modern
Country of Origin