American sterling silver English Rose three-light candelabras.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- Made by Fisher in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Knopped baluster shaft on raised foot.
- Central socket and two wraparound leaf-wrapped and reeded arms, each terminating in single socket.
- Sockets have bobeche and wax pan, ornamented with raised leaf, flower and scroll.
- Rims scrolled and notched.
- Fully marked including maker’s stamp, pattern name and number 2450.
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 17.5 inches / 44.45 cm
Width: 13.75 inches / 34.92 cm
Depth: 5 inches / 12.7 cm
Country of Origin