American Art Deco sterling silver cocktail shaker.
- Made by Tuttle in Boston in 1940.
- Retailed by Udall & Ballou.
- Tapering bowl with curved shoulder, short inset neck and domed cover.
- Scaly fish handle and short spout with chained and inset cap and built-in strainer.
- Three dolphin supports.
- Fully marked including maker’s and retailer’s stamps, presidential date code (“FR / VII”), number 132 and volume (4 1/8 pts).
Wear and light scratches with age and use.
Height: 12.25 inches / 31.12 cm
Width: 9.25 inches / 23.5 cm
Depth: 4.5 inches / 11.43 cm
Country of Origin