1. COOPER, GORDON and BRUCE HENDERSON. Leap of Faith: an Astronaut's Journey into the Unknown. New York: Harper Collins, 2000. 279 pp. 9½ by 6½ inches. Cloth with dust jacket. First edition, first printing. INSCRIBED "GORDON COOPER, Faith 7" on title page. Autobiography.
2. LOVELL, JIM and JEFFREY KLUGER. Lost Moon, The Perilous Voyage of Apollo 13. New York: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1994. 378 pp. 9 by 6 ½ inches. Cloth with dust jacket. First edition, first printing. SIGNED by JAMES LOVELL on the title page. SIGNED and INSCRIBED: “FRED HAISE, Apollo XIII LMP” on the frontispiece featuring the Apollo XIII mission emblem.
3. SCHIRRA, WALLY. Schirra’s Space. Annapolis: Bluejacket Books, Naval Institute Press, 1988. First Bluejacket printing, 1995. 227 pp. 9 by 6 inches. Original paper wraps. SIGNED by SCHIRRA, WALLY on half-title page. Autobiography.
4. STAFFORD, THOMAS P. and MICHAEL CASSUTT. We Have Capture: Tom Stafford and the Space Race. Washington: Smithsonian Institution, 2002. 288 pp. 9½ by 6½ inches. Original boards with dust jacket. First edition, INSCRIBED on title "THOMAS P.STAFFORD, Apollo Cdr." Autobiography.
5. WORDEN, ALFRED. M. Hello Earth, Greetings from Endeavour. Los Angeles: Nash Publishing, 1974. 288 pp. 8½ by 6 inches. Original boards with dust jacket. First edition, SIGNED and INSCRIBED: "AL WORDEN, Apollo 15" on the half title page. A remarkable collection of poems Worden was inspired to write after his Apollo 15 mission. He spent nearly 67 hours alone in orbit around the moon and some 250,000 miles from earth while his two colleagues landed on and explored the moon’s surface.
Please call 1-800-555-5555 to order a print catalog for this sale.
Online Registration to Bid is Closed for this Sale. Would you like to watch the live sale?Watch Live Sale