6496
6496
DOM PERIGNON 1990
Estimate
22,00030,000
LOT SOLD. 32,240 HKD
Estimates are per lot
JUMP TO LOT
6496
DOM PERIGNON 1990
Estimate
22,00030,000
LOT SOLD. 32,240 HKD
Estimates are per lot
JUMP TO LOT

Details & Cataloguing

Tran-scend-ent Wines

|
Hong Kong

DOM PERIGNON 1990
Dom Pérignon 1990
Lot 6495: u. 1cm or better, scuffed labels, scuffed and slightly torn foils, Lot 6496: u. 1cm or better, scuffed and slightly nicked labels, scuffed and slightly torn foils

Very piercing, keen nose with the 58% Chardonnay showing through (the rest is 42% Pinot Noir). Lovely 'torrefaction', with fudge and coffee at the end. Serena Sutcliffe, MW
WA 96
6495:12 bts (cn)
6496:12 bts (cn)

Estimates are per lot
Read Condition Report Read Condition Report

Tran-scend-ent Wines

|
Hong Kong