Lot 955
  • 955

DOM PERIGNON 1990 |

Estimate
1,000 - 1,400 USD
bidding is closed

Description

Dom Pérignon 1990 Slightly scuffed labels, excellent reverse ullages, color, and clarityVery piercing, keen nose with the 58% Chardonnay showing through (the rest is 42% Pinot Noir). Lovely 'torrefaction', with fudge and coffee at the end. Serena Sutcliffe, MW WA 9610 bts (sc)Estimates are per lot
Close