Four plaques of the same size and design, dating to the late Warring States period, were excavated in 1973 at Aluchaideng site, southeast of Hangjin Banner City, Yikezhao League, Ordos, Inner Mongolia. They are now in the collection of the Inner Mongolia Museum, Huhehaote, and one is illustrated in Empires beyond the Great Wall - The Heritage of Genghis Khan, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, 1993, fig. 26; and also in Zhang Jingming Zhongguo beifang caoyuan gudai jinyinqi [Ancient Gold and Silver Works from China's Northern Steppe], Beijing, 2005, pl. 21. Another plaque of this type, excavated from the same site in 1972, is published in the archaeological report by the Inner Mongolia Archaeology Team and the Inner Mongolia Museum, 'Neimenggu wenwu kaogu gongzuo sanshi nian' [30 Years of Archaeological Work in Inner Mongolia], Wenwu kaogu gongzuo sanshi nian 1949-1979 [30 Years of Archaeological Work, 1949-1979], Beijing, 1979, p. 74, fig. 2.