Lövinson together with Julius Yacoby (or Jacoby) exhibited work at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1867. It would seem that Yacoby was a retailer and marketeer and Lövinson the cabinetmaker. The pieces on their stand referenced historic design, with much in a Renaissance Revival style. The Art Journal reviewed their work as 'proofs of the grace and elegance they introduce into the more ordinary furniture of domestic life'. The pair had workshops in Berlin and retail outlets there as well as on Regent Street in London and in St Petersburg.
For a further example by the partnership, again in a historic style, see a chair in the collection of the V&A, London (W.52-2005).