1. See The Golden Age of Florentine Drawing: Two Centuries of Disegno from Leonardo to Volterrano, exhib. cat., Fort Worth, Kimbell Art Museum et al., 1994, no. 28, reproduced
2. S. Folds McCullagh and L. Giles, Italian Drawings before 1600 in the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago 1997, pp. 222-223, no. 288
3. Sale, New York, Sotheby's, 16 January 1985, lot 4
4. D. Klemm, Italienische Zeichnungen 1450-1800, Cologne 2009, p. 349, no. 532, p. 232, fig. 532, reproduced
5. Lecchini Giovannoni and Collareta, Op. cit., p. 90, no. 94, fig. 108, reproduced
Please call 1-800-555-5555 to order a print catalog for this sale.
Online Registration to Bid is Closed for this Sale. Would you like to watch the live sale?Watch Live Sale