* tear and loss upper left (approx. 1x1,5cm)
* minor craquelures barely visible in the back on the right
* small traces of mold scattered on the surface (especially on the peaches and on the table)
* small losses barely visible on the left and small scratches barely visible
* foxing spots barely visible on the lower part
Good overall condition.
Condition report made as viewed (works were not unframed). "In response to your inquiry, we are pleased to provide you with a general report of the condition of the property described above. Since we are not professional conservators or restorers, we urge you to consult with a restorer or conservator of your choice who will be better able to provide a detailed, professional report. Prospective buyers should inspect each lot to satisfy themselves as to condition and must understand that any statement made by Sotheby's is merely a subjective, qualified opinion. Prospective buyers should also refer to any Important Notices regarding this sale, which are printed in the Sale Catalogue. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS REPORT OR ANY DISCUSSIONS CONCERNING A LOT, ALL LOTS ARE OFFERED AND SOLD AS IS" IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS PRINTED IN THE SALE CATALOGUE."