1) on the first page, the complete verse for Ruiz (tenor), notated in D minor in dark brown ink on six staves, the words entered sporadically; and on the verso:
2) a note for the librettist Rossi: "Se finisse in Là aggiustando i versi per la stretta invece dell’altra stretta cred’ io sarà meglio...";
3) the words of the dramatic interruption by the off-stage chorus: "Viva Bianca di Francia" with deletions;
4) Maria’s dramatic response: "Che mai sento...Bianca sposa ?..E soffirlo dovrò…?", including revisions;
5) a short sketch for Ruiz's canzonetta ["Della sera la brezza leggera"]; and finally:
6) the conclusion of the duet begun on page 1, marked "2da Vol[ta]...sin qui è basta".
2 pages, oblong 4to (c.17.5 x 27cm), 6-stave paper, irregularly cut down from a larger sheet, the first page numbered in other hands in red crayon (“104”) and in pencil (“2”) [Milan, autumn 1841], loss to first stave on verso, where the leaf has been cut down, trace of mount to left-hand edge