- Alexander Calder
- Four Blue Dots and Brass on Red
- signed with the artist's monogram on the base
- painted metal, brass and wire standing mobile
- 10 1/4 by 12 by 6 in. 26 by 30.5 by 15.2 cm.
- Executed in 1964, this work is registered in the archives of the Calder Foundation, New York, under application number A03160.
Perls Galleries, New York
Makler Gallery, Philadelphia (acquired from the above in 1966)
Acquired by the present owner from the above in 1967
Art Gallery of Toronto, Mobiles and Stabiles by Calder, the Man who Made Sculpture Move, May 1965, cat. no. 239