1928 - 1987
Executed in 1985-1986, this work is stamped by the Estate of Andy Warhol and the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. and numbered VF PA10.336 on the overlap and PA10.336 on the stretcher.
Estate of Andy Warhol
The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc., New York
Acquired by the present owner from the above in June 2006