With Heinemann (Munich?); Anonymous sale, Amsterdam, Christie's, 20 June 1989, lot 42 (both the above as Pieter van der Croos); With X. Scheidwimmer, Munich, 1989.
H.-U. Beck, Künstler um Jan van Goyen, Doornspijk 1991, p. 130, no. 336a, reproduced p. 133, plate XVIII.
The Huis ter Nieuburch in Rijswijk was built for Prince Frederik Hendrik around 1634 as a rural retreat for Princess Amalia and their children. In 1697 the house gave its name to the Peace of Rijswijk, a treaty which made an end to the 9-year-war between England, the Seven Provinces of Holland, France and the states of Germany. The house was demolished in 1783.
Another view by Cosyn, seen from a similar angle, is in the Michaelis Collection, Cape Town. 
 See Beck under Literature, p. 130, no. 337, reproduced.