Sotheby’s new Apple TV® app allows you to explore the glamorous, fascinating world of the international art market. Gain access to Sotheby’s extensive video library and watch HD streams of auctions from Sotheby's locations around the world. Learn about the most important and beautiful works of art ever created, marvel at extraordinary jewels and watches, visit artists in their studios, find out how the auction world really works -- and enter a world of luxury, beauty and delight.
“This is the foundation of the future of TV.”
Tim Cook on the new Apple TV
Explore the luxurious world of art through Sotheby’s newly launched Apple TV app.
- Providing users with expertly curated videos and streamed auctions, all presented in High Definition.*
- Available in eighty countries, the Sotheby’s app can be found in the App Store on Apple TV following your purchase of the new Apple TV.
- Trending VOD content covering a large spectrum of Sotheby’s video library. A digital glimpse into the first storied Auction House to capitalize on this innovative platform.
- HD streams of auctions taking place around the world. Currently highlighting marquee auctions in both New York and London.
- Featured: Videos promoted on the landing page of the Sotheby’s app.
- Artists: Videos that expose the world and experience of the artist.
- Legendary Auctions: A vault of Sotheby’s auction highlights and memorable sales.
- Luxury Goods: Jewelry, Watches, Wine and Design.
- Our Experts: Sotheby’s experts recall their most memorable moments.
- Auction Room: HD Streams of select flagship auctions.
- All videos presented in HD with multiple renditions to match the internet capabilities of the user’s device.
- *Auction Room high definition video is subject to a 30 second delay.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.