A north Italian Renaissance carved walnut refectory, by Tommaso Branchia da Mondaino
comprising wall panels incorporating benches, two refectory tables and a credenza.
length approximately 82 ft.; height approximately 7 ft. 8 1/2 in.
25 m; 2.30 m
Adolfo Loewi, Venice, Italy, 1930
Werner Abegg, acquired from the above through Luigi Bellini
Gift of Werner Abegg and funds from various donors, 1959