- Joined Sotheby’s in August 2010
- Handles client liaison and business development in the region
- Has ten years of experience in corporate communications and marketing
- Is pursuing the Wine and Spirit Education Trust Diploma
- Born in Hong Kong, fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Michelle Chan joined Sotheby’s in August 2010. She is currently a Specialist in the Wine department in Hong Kong, responsible for client liaison and business development.
She is involved in the inspection and cataloguing of Wine for sale in Hong Kong and in helping to develop the expansion of Sotheby’s Wine business throughout the region.
Ms Chan possesses over ten years of experience in corporate communications, media and investor relations, marketing and advertising, as well as brand and event management. Prior to joining Sotheby’s, she was Senior Corporate Affairs Manager at Hang Seng Bank.
Ms Chan has developed a strong interest in wines over the years and is pursuing the Wine and Spirit Education Trust Diploma. She was born in Hong Kong and has a Bachelor of Science degree from University of Toronto. She speaks fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English.