• A 1.5 litre crystal magnum decanter mouth-blown by Saint-Louis containing a unique and exclusive blend of LOUIS XIII Cognac enriched with a selection of the House's most precious eaux-de-vie, and etched with a 19th-century map of Europe
• A bespoke trunk designed and hand-crafted by Hermès
• Four tasting glasses by Saint-Louis, all hand-blown and etched with 19th-century maps of different countries within Europe
• One white gold pipette crafted and engraved by Puiforcat
• A special book chronicling the legendary journeys of LOUIS XIII the world over
This lot will be sold under the normal UK VAT rules and VAT will be charged at the standard rate on both the hammer price and the buyer’s premium. Please see our standard conditions regarding VAT refunds.
Please call 1-800-555-5555 to order a print catalog for this sale.
Online Registration to Bid is Closed for this Sale. Would you like to watch the live sale?Ver Subasta En Directon