- Re-joined Sotheby’s in 2015 as Director, Head of Office, Berlin and Specialist for Contemporary Art
- Found her own independent art advisory service and developed key client relationships in Europe
- Advised private collectors and corporations in structuring their collections
- Edited a print portfolio of 10 international well-known artists for Lettre International
- Has a Master degree in Art History, German literature and the science of theater from the Freie Universität Berlin
Since 1 June 2015 Joelle Romba has continued her career at Sotheby’s, which already started in 1998, as Director Sotheby’s Berlin and Expert Contemporary Art. In 2007, after many years working for Sotheby’s, she decided to become an art-dealer in 20th- and 21st-century art and in 2008 founded the independent art advisory Joëlle Romba Fine Arts.
Since then Joelle Romba had not only advised private collectors, art lovers and companies with her expertise and love for art or created tailored concepts, but she - as co-founder of A private View GbR - had also designed acclaimed exhibitions for international collections of modern and contemporary art, among them The Moment I become a collector. Furthermore she was active on behalf of renowned art fairs in Berlin, in Madrid and in London. She created a limited art edition for the magazine Lettre International in close cooperation with renowned artists of contemporary art.