Sotheby’s apps for Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Samsung Smart TV bring you up close to the glamour and excitement of the international art market. Gain access to Sotheby’s extensive video library, watch HD streams of auctions at Sotheby’s global locations and discover video programming from the world’s leading cultural institutions on Sotheby’s Museum Network. View a comprehensive calendar of upcoming auctions and explore our items on offer -- from Old Masters to the masters-in-the-making of Contemporary Art; from cutting-edge Modern Design to classic French Furniture; and from Photography and Prints to Jewellery, Watches and Wine. Learn about the most important and beautiful works of art ever created, marvel at extraordinary jewels and watches, meet top artists and collectors – and enter a world of luxury, beauty and delight.
Explore the luxurious world of art through Sotheby’s TV apps.
- Providing users with expertly curated videos and streamed auctions, all presented in high definition.*
- Available worldwide, the Sotheby’s apps can be found for free in the App Store on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Samsung Smart TV.
- Trending content covering a large spectrum of Sotheby’s original videos and full Museum Network library. A digital glimpse into the first storied Auction House to capitalize on this innovative platform.
- Complete catalogues for upcoming worldwide Sotheby's auctions, presented in a new format designed specifically for viewing on the television.
- High definition streams of auctions taking place around the world. Currently highlighting auctions in our New York, London, Hong Kong, and Geneva auction rooms as well as our worldwide RM Sotheby’s automobile auctions.
- All videos presented in HD with multiple renditions to match the internet capabilities of the user’s device.
- *Auction Room high definition video is subject to a 60-second delay.
Sotheby’s Museum Network is a new online destination that brings together videos from the world’s leading museums and makes them accessible to a vast global audience of art lovers and collectors. A remarkable array of content from New York’s Met and Whitney, London’s Tate and Royal Academy, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Venice’s Peggy Guggenheim Collection have been brought together for the first time. This free, delightful destination that can be enjoyed on virtually every digital platform, including the web, mobile, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV and Amazon Fire.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.