Since Sotheby’s Ireland office opened, it has become a valuable resource for local clients. Our decades of expertise in the art market, combined with our extensive global network of buyers, secure the best prices for your works.
With the help of Sotheby's international experts in all areas of fine and decorative art, jewellery, wine, books and collectibles, we are able to assist you if you have questions regarding buying or selling, or wish to have an object from your collection valued. We offer comprehensive services for our clients, including organising private sales. Sotheby's Dublin offers free valuation days for all these categories on a regular basis. If you wish to receive more information on the valuation days or to enquire about the possibility of offering a work for sale, please call the office prior to visiting. The Dublin office is also happy to facilitate absentee bids or arrange for the shipment of consigned or purchased property.
Hundreds attend reception and exhibition at Dublin's Royal Hibernian Academy. Read more.
Forthcoming Valuation Days in Dublin:
- 7th November 2016: Silver, Objects of Vertu & Gold Boxes
- 8th November 2016: European Ceramics
- 15th November 2016: Furniture & Decorative Arts
- 28th November 2016: Rugs & Carpets
- 6th December 2016: Prints & Multiples
- 19th January 2017: European Sculpture & European Works of Art
- 26th January 2017: Photographs
- 9th February 2017: Chinese Ceramics & Chinese Works of Art
- 23 February 2017: Watches
- 1st March 2017: Jewellery
- 14th March 2017: Books & Manuscripts
Please call the Dublin office on + 353 1 644 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, without obligation, valuation for all fine art and antiques.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Appointments strongly recommended