In 1934, the family of this collection owner moved into a brand-new Parisian building designed by the modernist architect Michel Roux–Spitz. This building today remains one of the most famous 1930s buildings in the city. The collection contains pieces designed specifically for the family as well as other important pieces by Dominique, Jean Dunand, Emile-Jacques Ruhlmann and Alfred Porteneuve. It has been maintained intact until now.
The collection was profiled in the French press in the 1970s as an example of 1930s taste and fashion for mixing modern shape with luxurious material such as shagreen, vellum, ebony and palissander. In the early 1980s, the collection moved to a new and smaller home in Paris, where the furniture and decoration were readapted by American designer Patrick Naggar, underlining how impeccable style can be reinterpreted for any age.